Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Loreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher



Primers are absolutely necessary to my daily makeup application and I have a LOT of them. This one reminds me of the Benefit Porefessional. It's velvety, flesh colored and has no fragrance. Goes on smoothly and has a 7 hour makeup stay time for me. It's lightweight and oil free, non- comedogenic. Can be used alone or under makeup. The Youth Code products are popular and I like them. With the pore vanisher it says that the pores are smaller and shrinks pore size in a month.

I am impressed with this product and will repurchase. You can purchase this at Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's, Target and Ulta.

Do you worry about pore size and want a product that takes care of them? look no further and grab a tube of this! You will be pleasantly surprised, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment