Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

bareMinerals 7 Day Skin Detox Mineral Brightening Peel


Keeping with my one and only resolution I had researched and read reviews about this 7 Day Skin Detox. I was excited as doing something for my skin is a rush! BareMinerals came out with this kit and says this:

"7 days to your best skin ever. Hit the reset button and bring youthful clarity and vitality back to your skin in just 7 days. This intensive week long skincare regimen is specially designed to reveal your best skin ever- brighter, clearer, smoother and more even-toned. Each daily vial addresses the needs of skin and builds on the benefits of the day before to detoxify, reinvigorate and fortify resulting in a revitalized and renewed complexion. Powered by our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex, this series of formulas contain a high concentration of targeted ingredients, including exfoiliating acids, potent hydrators and Kombucha Black Tea to reinforce your skin's support network and deliver rapid visible results."

Definitely check out bareescentuals.com as they have some unique and effective skincare. I have used the bareMinerals makeup in the past, however; the older I get I see that it settles in my fine lines and dry patches and I prefer dewy and glowey skin! The skincare part of bareMinerals though is another story and works well with my skin. I am looking forward to starting this detox and will update you ladies and let you know how it worked for me. This is pricey at $75 and I will make sure that a thorough review is done.

Skincare is the basis of great makeup and glowing skin and I know that I will do whatever it takes to keep it healthy. Stay tuned ladies! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment