Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Strivectin CC and Philosophy Miracle Worker Concealer Duo


Strivectin Advanced Anti Aging CC Face Tint
Philosophy miracle worker anti aging concealer duo in medium


I swatched the Strivectin CC in Ulta and although it looks really yellow based it blended out really well and felt smooth and had no fragrance problem. As you know I have a CC cream love and especially one that has anti aging and illuminating properties. It says "diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, brightens shadows, minimizes the look of pores, smoothes texture, evens skin tone, revives complexion with sheer color, hydrates skin, creates a dewy fresh finish, protects against damaging UV rays." It promises a lot and I can't wait to try it and see for myself how it works. I will do a follow up review to let you know how it works for me!

Philosophy is a bad ass line and the fact that they have cosmetics makes me very happy. I swatched their new anti aging foundation and wasn't impressed because it was so thick. The concealer duo though was smooth and the packaging is aswesome. It fits neatly in my makeup bag and Philosophy always has great sayings on their packaging. Under eye concealer is a must for me and I have been on a hunt for the great ones, this one promises to be one of my top reached for products.

Are you going to try the Strivectin CC cream? Are you a CC hoarder like me? Share your thoughts and lets get a conversation going! Sherry

4 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about both brands and I would like to try something from them. I am thinking I would like to try the Philosophy Concealer duo first. I would be honored if you and any of your viewers would check out my new blog here on Bloglovin or at www.bethandbeauty.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the blog Beth! These brands both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only CC cream I have tried so far is from the Studio Gear line and I wasn't a fan. I just haven't yet figured out which one I want to try next. Great post dear! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalunya, hope you are well my dear! I have found CC creams to work very well with hot flashes and being hot natured and Smashbox and Amore Pacific as well as the Juice Beauty one all stay on for me. Some of my meds don't play well with my makeup and I finally have makeup and creams staying on more than half the day! Many years to get here lots of trial and error, ahhhh the fun of playing!

    ReplyDelete