Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Strivectin and Juice Beauty




Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream in Warm Glow
Strivectin Anti Aging Eye Illuminator in Medium
Strivectin Anti Aging Lip Tint in Plum

Strivectin.com

JuiceBeauty.com

People who know me, know that makeup and skincare gifts are right up my alley :). I had mentioned that I love Juice Beauty products and that Strivectin ALWAYS rock my skincare routine. Especially after seeing an ad for the new Strivectin CC line I wanted to get them right away. I have several CC foundations and products that are heavily in rotation and especially in winter they moisturize and give me a beautiful glow. They are also simple and make my skin look awesome!

The Juice Beauty CC cream is a winner in my book. Its smooth, covers redness and imperfections yet still lets my skin show through. It has a strong fragrance (fruity) at first, yet dissipates quickly. They say" It is a multi-tasker, repairs DNA damage, evens skin tone and texture, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, creates a radiant, glowing complexion, protects with chemical free SPF 30, has mineral tinted coverage, ultimate moisturizer, skin perfecting color, great for all skin types." Chemically validated age defy and blemish clearing results. Authentically organic antioxidant rich juice base. In my own words, basically awesome!!! I don't know about the long term benefits yet, but I will continue to use this and let you know.

The Strivectin Anti Aging lip tint goes on smoothly, isn't sticky and the color is just right for a pop of color. Anything that helps the fine lines and dryness is a winner in my book and this one was immediate in how it worked. It also comes in a pink. It says" minimizes the look of lip lines, delivers a moisturized feel, restores visible softness, creates a silky smooth appearance, enhances natural lip color." I have never had a bad Strivectin product episode. My lippie addiction continues :) however with an anti aging component I will use this even more!

The Strivectin Anti Aging Eye Illuminator looks like a concealer and acts like one as well but has a bright light to it that on application makes my eye area look wide awake. It is smooth, blends well and I will see how the long term usage performs. It says "diffuses fine lines, conceals dark circles, illuminates skin, gives immediate hydration, smooths texture, revives and contours the skin." I used this earlier today and loved the look and feel of this product. It looks like a concealer and illuminator all at once and I like that.

My friends rock! They have given me some new and fabulous products that I will use to the last drop.

These were all purchased at Ulta.com and if you are into the CC craze, check these out! Let me know your thoughts, would love to hear ya'lls opinion :).....Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment