Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New SMASH book for the New Year!



I dabble in scrapbooking and putting together memories and pictures, not as much as I make jewelry or read LOL! However, when you get a brand new type of journaling/scrapbooking media all nice and pretty and needing to be broken in, it's gotta be done!!!

So New Year's Eve was spent laying around the house and ordering in (yep Chinese food) and the only reason that I thought of that new journal was that fortune cookie. How appropriate first, that the opening page is a Howdy to the New Year, and secondly that the saying on my fortune was also spot on. Suddenly there was creative juices flowing and it made my heart beat a little faster. I had a big smile on my face and felt like the little kid who gets not the little box of crayons but the jumbo box with the colors I had never had before! Ideas, sparks of notes and pictures and the possibilities are endless and I am excited to keep the SMASHbook going.

Are you a scrapbooker or do you keep an album with your beauty pics? I still believe with all my heart that doing something creative is very therapeutic and relaxing. I plan on making more time this year for this fun and easy way to chill out. Blessings and Beauty to you, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment