Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Modern Muse



I received a sample of Estee Lauder's new perfume about a month ago and loved it. The deciding factor though was that my husband loved it and told me that I need to get it :)! I was browsing in Nordstrom and walked by it 2 times before I asked the salesperson to ring me up. I am not a "one perfume woman", I wear what matches my mood and situation that day. This one grabbed me and became a fast favorite.

Estee Lauder states: "It features a lush blend of rich florals and sleek woods with a contrast of exotic mandarin, jasmine sambic, amber wood and patchouli." It has won Allure magazine "Best of Beauty" award for best new fragrance 2013.

It is $58 for 1oz
$78 for 1.7oz
$98 for 3.4oz

Run quickly my gals and get a sample, try it out and fall in love with the subtle yet lush scent of Modern Muse! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment