Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara Review



First off let me just say that I have almost albino lashes being a blonde. They are pretty long and not bad in the curl department. But as you can see, my eyes look naked without mascara! I love a quick easy eyelash curler then a long lasting mascara that doesn't run down my face or make me look silly.

Well gals, let me tell you this about the Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara. First although the wand is almost triangular with 3 different levels of bristles, it was rather easy to use and the above shows me wearing one coat of mascara! I then wore it on a 12 hour shift and it didn't budge. Now that is something I was worried about because as you can tell from the naked eye picture, my allergies have made my eyes really red and runny. This mascara stayed, although NOT waterproof. It was easy and quick and fanned out my lashes rather well. It was also easy to remove and didn't feel like my lashes were "crunchy" during the day.

All in all, this mascara works pretty well for me and it will be in heavy rotation with the other that I use. You can get this at your local CVS, Walgreens, WalMart, Target etc for about $7.99.

Have any of you gals used this mascara? What are your thoughts? I think I just might possibly repurchase! Sherry

4 comments:

  1. My lashes are lighter too but your are much lighter than mine. I have this mascara and I like it. It gets good uses but it's not my favorite. Great review love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's not my favorite but it works better than some drugstore brands! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara! It does so much for the lashes and I love the new innovative wand that they created. It did wonders for your lashes. I'm so glad it worked for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its become a favorite for sure! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete