Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leibster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by http://www.leemuse.blogspot.com. How exciting and flattering. Thank you so much Keena Lee!

I am new to this so if I mess this up I apologize in advance!!!


The questions:
1) What made you start blogging?
It was just a hobby because I am a makeup junkie and got addicted to Bloglovin :)
2)How do you define beauty?
That inner sparkle, smile, genuine spirit that makes the makeup an afterthought! Makeup to me is showing my personality and unique take on beauty. Beauty is inner as well as outer to me.
3)What in life gives you the satisfaction of happiness?
Yowza! This is a multiple answer: my 3 sons, being a nurse, my faith and making jewelry!
4)What are your favorite cosmetic brands?
IT Cosmetics is number one, NARS, Laura Mercier
5)What kind of post do you like to read most?
Reviews of new products!
6)What is your fashion style?
Bohemian/boho, comfortable
7)What's your favorite OPI nail polish?
Cute Little Vixen
8)What's your favorite Youtuber?
Linda Eldridge
9)What is your dream job/career?
What I am-a nurse
10)What is your beauty holy grail products?
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Red,Guerlain Bronzer #4 Blonde
11)What is your goal for 2014?
Save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment