Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask


I have several sleep masks and have done posts on them before. This one was placed in a prominent place at Sephora and because I was there (yep right) I decided to give it a go. I have found that overnight masks work very well and my skin feels so good the next morning. I have several Boscia masks and they are very effective. Boscia is a great product line and this is no different. The first time I used it, it was quite thin, takes time to sink in. It also has a very overwhelming fragrance, so be aware if fragrant products give you problems. It works though! It is very hydrating and my skin didn't break out or feel greasy the next morning. I was impressed. With the winter and the wind, I find that sleeping masks are indulgent and necessary.

It is $34 at Sephora.com

Grab you one and give it a try! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment