Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Vitabath Contest Win



There is nothing more soothing, exciting and nourishing then a spicy shower gel and lotion this time of year. Surprise! I was lucky enough to win a contest from BeautyJunkiesUnite and Vitabath. I got to pick my scent and I absolutely adore anything spicy and the Spice is Nice duo is right up my alley:). When it arrived, although I didn't need a shower I showered anyway and shaved my legs (I know TMI) so that I could use the lotion as well! My husband came home from work and said the house smelled like Christmas.

We use Vitabath year round as my husband loves the Spring Green and the Plus for dry skin Gelee shower gel. I buy them from Ulta and sometimes they have a deal with a great package. They are hydrating, soothing and well worth the money. The fragrance is wonderful and long lasting if you don't want to wear perfume that day. My husband says that it lasts all day for him and trust me he is a UPS package delivery man and he sweats!

Run out or get online and get you some wonderful Vitabath holiday scents and have your own fragrant, hydrating skin for the holiday! Sherry

Vitabath.com
Beautyjunkiesunite@bloglovin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment