Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Bath and Body line at Target



I absolutely adore a beautiful smelling bath gel. It starts the day with such a brain kick and aromas, odors and scents are centrally located in my life. When I was browsing the beauty aisle in Target, I was astonished to see the Sonia Kashuk line and I snatched up Pink Inocencia Creme' Body Wash. This has tuberose, amber and magnolia for its unique and gorgeous scent.

As per Sonia Kashuk:
"A daily delight, this pearlescent wash conditions and softens skin as it cleanses. With moisturizing Plumeria, plus Edelweiss flower and white tea extracts."

The first thing for me with a body wash is the aroma followed by the creaminess and sudsiness. This ticked all my boxes and it actually lasts on my skin for most of the day. Softly and definitely not "in your face". Being a nurse I am very careful as some of my patient's illnesses make them super sensitive to fragrances. This is subtle and usually garners compliments!

Have you tried any of the new Sonia Kashuk line of bath and body?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even heard of this line. I am so glad you shared with us as it sounds delightful. I will have go do some sniffing around Target. Great review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete