Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Poise products necessary for my life




Poise Hot Flash Comfort Body Cooling Towelettes
Poise Roll-On Cooling Gel

I can just imagine the head shakes and giggles that might be happening when some may read this post. However, my lovely ladies; this is something that at one time or another you may experience in your lifetime. I am talking about those lovely hot flashes that happen as you enter into peri-menopause or menopause. It happens and I can remember my mother in law about 20 years ago sticking her head in the freezer and being red as a beet and sweating. I seriously thought she was having a stroke! Years later I have learned what those hot flashes feel like and to begin with my face is already red enough without help and then to have hot flashes OH MY!!!! To begin with I researched everything and then I got on some menopause sites and Poise products were featured. I found them at Wal-Mart and CVS and Walgreens. The wipes let me tell you work AMAZING! They have a wonderful scent, cooling on contact (back of neck, chest, low back, abdomen and face) and it lasts too. Same with the roll on gel. Instant cooling on contact and lasts.

Ok if nothing else they sure bring down my outer temperature and makes my brain think that the internal temperature is better. I use them often and carry them in work bags, purse and car. They work and they are inexpensive enough to haul multiples around too. They are not overly fragranced to compete with other perfume, they are clean and fresh.

So ladies, if you have hot flashes and are looking for something easy and quick as well as refreshing, these are the ticket!!! Later, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment