Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

PinchMe Box


I received the first sample box from Pinchme.com after going to the website, registering and selecting the available samples they had for the current time. I have found that you need to get on the website early each day to find samples that are available. Occasionally that is difficult for me as I work 12 hour shifts! They do send me an email as well to let me know that some samples are available. Once you receive your box you use the samples and then give a review of them on the Pinchme website. There is also a reward program that I have yet to find out the exact details as of yet, will definitely look into that!

I received Suave Advanced Therapy Severe Dry Skin Body Lotion (how totally appropriate for winter!)
Max Freeze Muscle and Joint pain relief gel (I use this on my forehead and neck during a migraine attack) and a one time usage Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer. I look forward to seeing what other samples that they will send and sometimes you just find that one thing you would have never known about unless you had tried a sample!!

DO you use samples and try things out (other than our lovely Sephora, Ulta samples:)? I will keep you posted on my review! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment