Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Patricia Cornwell's "Dust"



I am an avid reader and devour books at the rate of a couple a week. This is pure enjoyment and relaxation for me and has been since my mother helped me get my first library card at age 7. Oh the thrill of the library. All those books and I was reading textbooks and teen books early. I got caught up in mysteries and thrillers after my first Nancy Drew books, then Hardy boys graduating quickly to more hardcore thrillers. I adore horror movies as well. Patricia Cornwell rocks, mainly I think because I am in the healthcare world and I worked for a Dallas County scientist and did lots of mass spectrometer tests, DNA tests etc.

This book is pure Kay Scarpetta and keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole book through. If you want to get into her books I suggest you start with her first one as it sets the tone for the whole series. If you love forensic thrillers, then this is the ticket!

What books tickle your fancy? Are you a thriller buff? Would love to know more about my readers!!! Have a great day and be well! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. I really like Patricia Cornwell. I have only read a couple of her books, but have loved what I have read.

    ReplyDelete