Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

NYX Butter Glosses


NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie
NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait

Ladies I am an admitted lippie addict! I saw the NYX Butter Glosses at Ulta and decided on the spot to buy the 2 brightest and prettiest colors that I wear all the time. Pinks and reds just make me smile!
These are sheer, and as the name says buttery on the lips, not sticky and not very fragranced at all. They don't last very long as most glosses don't but they feel so great being reapplied. It tucks into my pocket easily and because I stay very warm all the time, I tend to melt lipsticks and twist up lip products in my pocket. These are intact and ready for whenever I want to apply them.

Have you tried the NYX Butter Glosses? Give it a whirl, they are fantastic! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment