Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My gift to myself! IT Cosmetics palette




Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette

I saw an awesome review on this palette and because the older I get the more cautious I am with overly shimmery shades that might sit in the eye wrinkles. This is a matte palette and that won me over immediately. The fact that it is IT Cosmetics definitely won me over and I didn't hesitate to order this from QVC. There is a shimmery pearl shade that can be added to the matte eyeshadow to make it into the shimmer shade that is subtle. The pictures don't do it justice and I will have further review coming. This is just a teaser and because I was so excited about getting myself this I had to at least share my joy :).

Stay tuned for further review! Sherry