Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My gift to myself! IT Cosmetics palette




Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette

I saw an awesome review on this palette and because the older I get the more cautious I am with overly shimmery shades that might sit in the eye wrinkles. This is a matte palette and that won me over immediately. The fact that it is IT Cosmetics definitely won me over and I didn't hesitate to order this from QVC. There is a shimmery pearl shade that can be added to the matte eyeshadow to make it into the shimmer shade that is subtle. The pictures don't do it justice and I will have further review coming. This is just a teaser and because I was so excited about getting myself this I had to at least share my joy :).

Stay tuned for further review! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. let's be honest...we're all guilty of indulging in gifting ourselves something every now and then, and why wouldn't you when this palette looks so amazing. We would love to see these shadows on!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally going to work on that! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!

      Delete