Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holy Grail foundation found me....



I originally received a sample of the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and it sat unused for a long time. I have heard awesome stuff about this foundation and the Maestro as well. 2 days ago I tried the sample and let me tell you it is the absolute most sensuous beautiful foundation I have ever tried. There have been many many foundations in my lifetime that have impressed and made me love them, however none have grabbed me the minute it was on my face and then delivered impressive results throughout the day. I didn't think the color was quite right and went to the department store to get matched and they gave me 2 more generous size samples. I have worn the foundation every day and then made the split second decision to buy the full size.

Part of me thinks that this should be worn only for special occasions as it is very pricey. The other part of me says nope use it! I have put so much back for "special occasions" and this year I am going to use my fun and beautiful pieces of makeup hiding in my considerable stash!

Have you used Luminous Silk foundation? Do you have a HG foundation?

Thanks for reading the blog......Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds absolutely delightful! I probably shouldn't try it then because it would make my wallet cry. I am so glad to hear that you love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome! I always stayed away from super pricey foundations until this time and I feel it was worth every dollar! Hope you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried any Armani foundations. My current Holy Grail is Chantecaille gel foundation. Worth the money to me. Long lasting, covers pigmentation, you can build to full coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a brand I have only tried once and it was an eyeshadow palette that someone gave to me as a gift. Chantecaille sounds like something I may have to investigate more! Gel foundation hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete