Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Facial masks that I am loving


From Left:
Korres Wild Rose and Vit C Advanced Brightening Sleep Mask
No 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask
Korres Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial Mask
Boscia mask Medley-Luminizing Black, Bright White, Cool Blue Calming

Sometimes a nourshing, moisturizing mask feels so good especially when the weather is cold and dry. I have fallen in love with the Korres sleeping masks as I can put them on before bed and wake up with baby smooth skin. Masks that are thicker and have clay or other good detoxifying ingredients in them help to "vacuum" out my pores and make me feel like I did something good for my skin.

With the weather change in Texas and the heat on in the house, I have been using more of the deep moisturizing ones and the No7 Hydration Mask is just lovely. It has a very heavy fragrance as do the Korres Sleeping masks and do not dissipate, so keep that in mind if heavy fragrances bother you.

Summer time I use more detoxifying masks and winter means more moisturizing ones. They feel a little like doing something very nice for myself even if its for 15 minutes or overnight. I also have quite the selection of paper masks that I will be reviewing later.

What do you do to pamper your skin when the weather changes? Have you tried any of these, let me know your thoughts! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. The Korres sleeping masks sound delightful! I am hoping to find some time in soon for an at home spa night. Thanks for sharing dear!

    ReplyDelete