Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day and night skincare routine

Garnier Radiance Renew Cleansing Gelee
Lancôme Dreamtone #2
Bobbi Brown Eye Repair Cream
ROC Multi Correxion Day Moisturizer with SPF 30


This is my quick and to the point morning routine, the moisturizer combines SPF and sinks in quickly. I do my morning cleansing and routine while I style my hair. Then I am ready for my makeup.




Clarisonic brush
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser
Nip & Fab Glycolic Pads
Strivectin SD Eye Concentrate
Lancôme Dreamtone #2
Strivectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment
Sometimes I will add a heavy cream depending on how dry my skin is.

Night time is a bit more complicated as I like to really make sure that skin care products work really well and use a heavier cream depending on how dry my skin is. Sleeping is the time to refresh and renew. I also like to use a sleep mask like Korres Greek Yoghurt overnight mask to plump and hydrate my skin.

I on occasion use Strivectin scrub in the shower as it makes my makeup really go on smoother when I exfoliate in the morning.

I use a peel weekly and also have been addicted to paper and peel masks :). I have found that the better I treat my skin, the results are totally worth it!!!


What are your skincare secrets? Do you have a multi product routine?

Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment