Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

5 minute IT Cosmetics Face


From Left:
IT Vitality Face Disc
IT Collegan Veil Serum Anti-Aging Primer
IT Your Skin but Better CC Cream in Medium
IT bye bye lids
IT bye bye redness
IT Vitality Butter Gloss in Ruby Slippers
IT Hello Lashes Mascara

Today is one of those days where I have to get out of the house quickly and look at least decent. The weather is very cold, windy and my poor nose is Rudolph red from running non-stop. I wanted a versatile, easy and great coverage look with a pop of color. This IT face sure did the trick and with the Butter Gloss in my pocket I can keep my lips conditioned and bright throughout the day. The Bye Bye redness helped to tone the Rudolph nose down and cover some spots that needed covering. With the Hello Lashes my eyes look bright, awake and loooonnnngg lashed :). So today, I can brave the workforce with a few tricks up my sleeve.

Have you tried IT Cosmetics? I have fallen in love with the line and love to use them as they are high quality and Ulta now carries them. Have a blessed day and be safe in the winter mess! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. My face gets red so easily. I hear really great things about the Bye Bye Redness. I think I needs to get me some. Or I am just going to have to stop reading your blog as my shopping list just keeps getting longer when I come over to read. LOL! Thanks I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalunya, let me tell you, this Bye Bye Redness changed everything about my makeup and face. I also get really red around my nose and cheeks and this is miraculous and trust me I don't say that about many cosmetics! Again, makes me smile to know my little blog is growing :)

    ReplyDelete