Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Lip sets from Sephora


These are just a few of the multiple lip sets that Sephora is carrying this year. I am an admitted lipstick, gloss, pencil addict. I have trouble keeping a lipstick to stay on my lips past the 2 hour mark and am on a quest for the best and longest lasting lippie. The Bite products do not last very long however they are very nourishing and a blast to re-apply. They also have some gorgeous colors. I have read, researched and tried Bite products and know that they are good for me in that I am not "eating" toxic lipstick! OCC Lip tars on the other hand, last a lot longer and although a bit sticky, I find that they have stamina on my lips. They also have some outrageous colors and you are able to mix and match them for a unique look.

Head on over to Sephora and check these out, prices to follow:
Bite Best of Beauty $25
Bite Beauty The Lip kit $38
OCC Mini Lip Tar set $20

I am like a kid in a candy store every morning trying to choose what I will wear that day and even change up my color midday :).

Let it be known that a lipstick can change your outlook and mood, pop a bright color on and smile!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment